The Zoo Restaurant
A unique setting for a unique restaurant!
- Opening hours
- Games for children
- Dogs are permitted (only in restaurant !)
- The terrace is closed in case of bad weather, no catering possible
The restaurant, which welcomes visitors to the zoo as well as people passing through Les Marécottes, adds to the enchanting magic of its setting. Its uniqueness lies in its construction: originally from Lapland, where the cutting and assembly of the building's logs were carried out, it was first erected there under the watchful eye of the owner at the time and its architect. Transported by an extraordinary convoy to the site of the old refreshment bar, it was reassembled by Finnish carpenters in 1987.
Perfectly integrated into its alpine setting and exuding a blend of Canadian, Lapland and Finnish touches, the restaurant can accommodate up to 250 people and offers a delicious menu that is also child-friendly.
Enjoy the comfort of a meal indoors, and a moment to take in the sun on the terrace. Overlooking the alpine swimming pool, you're sure to be overcome by the desire to dive into the crystal clear water!
- Car park
- Take away
Location / Access
GPS coordinates :
- Motorway A9, exit Martigny-Fully
- Follow direction Salvan-Les Marécottes (it takes about 20 min. from Martigny to Les Marécottes).
- Free parking next to the park